Sometimes there is nothing like a good old physical book and the way it can be shared.
There is a topic for each book.
- Reply to the book topic mentioning the current borrower.
- Arrange with the current borrower to collect it (If freight costs are involved the borrower pays)
- Once you have the book, update your reply to show you have it and it’s location
- Respond to the next person who wants to borrow it. Let them collect it from you if you have had it for more than 6 weeks.
- If you want to return the book but no-one wants to borrow it, contact the person who added the book.
- If there are other conditions they will be mentioned in the book topic.
To add to the library
Contribute to the library at your own risk
- Create a new topic for the book
- If you want to remove the book from the library, borrow it again and delete the topic.
- If there are special conditions on where the book can travel to, note it in the book topic.