You need a Twilio Account and a Twilio Phone number that can send SMS messages. Both of these are available with the trial. Also you need an to set up a table in Azure Table Storage.
- Create a Logic App with an Http Request Trigger. Make sure POST is selected as the method to trigger the workflow. Copy the HTTP Post URL for use in Twilio
- Set up a webhook in Twilio. In the phone number section of Twilo. “When a Message Comes In” Webhook paste in the URL from step 1 and select HTTPPost
- Send a test SMS message to trigger the logic app, so we can check the output body of the run.
- Copy the output from the body of the run into the Request Body JSON Schema in the HTTP Request Trigger set up in Step1 changing the content type to be
- Add An Insert Entity Action. I found the Azure connection and table name easy to pick. The Entity Text was harder. The graphical view does not show the complete information so I paste it below.